Title: Marketing Internship
Department / Division: Marketing
The Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day execution of all marketing initiatives in support of an operation that specializes in buying, selling, leasing, and managing commercial real estate. This position reports directly to the Manager of Sales.
Ø Update marketing materials as requested by Brokerage Advisors.
Ø Implement weekly targeted email marketing campaigns.
Ø Clean and update email target lists in the CRM.
Ø Execute social media marketing campaigns.
· Collaborate with the creation of email marketing campaigns.
· Oversee all outbound email campaigns for leasing vacant space and new real estate services prospects.
· Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
· Assist with the creation and delivery of press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, & blog content.
· Assist with targeted social media campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
· Generate regularly scheduled management reports on time and have the ability to produce on- demand reports as requested by management.
· Gather relevant content from employees. Review and modify gathered content as needed to support marketing initiatives.
· Assist with the creation of weekly social media content calendar.
· Generate illustrations, graphics, and concepts that add value to marketing collateral.
· Work with vendors to provide quality and cost-effective marketing support services including signs, photography, etc.
Job Qualifications / Experience
· Current BA/BS degree focused Marketing as a Major or Minor, or 2+ years inbound & outbound marketing experience, with a proven track record of success.
· Experience in Commercial Real Estate Marketing strongly preferred.
· Experience in managing multiple social profiles.
· Experience working with a content management system (CMS), preferably WordPress.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Indesign preferred.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented; ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Exceptional time management skills.
· Knowledge of marketing automation software a plus.
Currently enrolled for a BS/BA in Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Ability to understand and develop procedural and object-based programs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, reach with arms and hands, and lift up to 50 pounds. There are no special vision requirements.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
About Realty Capital Advisors
We Solve Complex Real Estate Problems. Are you ready for a challenge?
Realty Capital Advisors is a full service commercial real estate company, and one of the few locally-based firms focusing on the Central Florida region. We recently celebrated our 20th year anniversary, and during the last five years Realty Capital has sold nearly 1 million square feet of real estate and leased 3.2 million square feet valued at over $365 million. Realty Capital focuses primarily on seven service lines including Corporate Services, Investment Sales, Land Sales, Buyer & Tenant Representation, Leasing & Management, Development Services and Troubled Assets (REO). Our property management division specializes in office, medical, industrial and retail real estate, and currently manages 26 properties totaling 1.5 million square feet. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell or invest in commercial real estate, Realty Capital is here to help. We’re Realty Capital… individually strong, collectively powerful.