Title: Brokerage & Research Intern
Department / Division: Brokerage
The Brokerage & Research Intern provides research and prospecting support to the Brokerage Department. The Brokerage & Research Intern supports brokers with gathering prospect information, managing the information into the CRM, and calling prospects to verify the data. This position reports to the Manager of Sales.
Ø Research information on property ownership and verify property data.
Ø Research information on tenants in buildings that we compete with.
Ø Update records in the CRM, verifying all data is accurate and correct.
Ø Respond to inbound leads for real estate services and qualify the information.
Ø Contact potential prospects to verify ownership and property information.
· Create, update, and manage prospect information in the CRM database.
· Follow direction from the sales team on researching prospects.
· Develop and update spreadsheets for financial analysis and targeted marketing.
· Research web-based sources for information on commercial properties and property owners.
· Maintain familiarity with local market conditions and competitive landscape; suggest improvements and new ideas.
· Contact potential buyers and sellers of commercial real estate and update CRM with feedback.
· Collaborate in the creation and coordination of social media marketing campaigns.
· Field inbound leads for real estate services, qualifying the prospect information.
· Generate scheduled reporting from costar on market activities and lead activities from the CRM.
· Attend sales team meetings.
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications / Experience
· Experience in Commercial Real Estate preferred.
· Energetic and outgoing, with sales experience.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Exceptional time management skills.
Junior or Senior level student with a focus on a BS/BA in Real Estate, Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, reach with arms and hands, and lift up to 50 pounds. There are no special vision requirements.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
About Realty Capital Advisors
We Solve Complex Real Estate Problems. Are you ready for a challenge?
Realty Capital Advisors is a full service commercial real estate company, and one of the few locally-based firms focusing on the Central Florida region. We recently celebrated our 20th year anniversary, and during the last five years, Realty Capital has sold nearly 1 million square feet of real estate and leased 3.2 million square feet valued at over $365 million. Realty Capital focuses primarily on seven service lines including Corporate Services, Investment Sales, Land Sales, Buyer & Tenant Representation, Leasing & Management, Development Services, and Troubled Assets (REO). Our property management division specializes in office, medical, industrial, and retail real estate, and currently manages 26 properties totaling 1.5 million square feet. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, or invest in commercial real estate, Realty Capital is here to help. We’re Realty Capital… individually strong, collectively powerful.