Jim Wilder has enjoyed an extensive career in commercial real estate in the Orlando area since the mid ‘70’s. His introduction to the business was with Koger Properties, a regional office park developer based in Jacksonville. Jim spent 13 years with the firm in various positions, including Vice President and Regional manager. This was followed with five years with CB Commercial specializing in income property sales.
For the past eighteen years, Jim has invested the majority of his time and energies into investment property sales, corporate services, and retail development.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Providing Corporate Real Estate Services to Both Local and National Clients
Acquisition & Disposition of User and Investment Properties with Emphasis in Office, Retail, and Land
Principal in Brock-Wilder Partners, a Retail Development Firm
Recently Completed Development of Six Pad Sites for Long Term Ground Leases on International Drive
- Co-Developer of a 260,000 sq.ft. Kohl’s Anchored Retail Center in July 2007
- Established and Continues to Maintain Multiple Corporate Relationships, Providing a Variety of Corporate Services. Clients Include Bright
- Horizons, Health Central Hospital, and BMO Harris Bank
- Trained and Mentored a Number of Future Success Stories in the Business
- Served the Industry and the Community Through Elective and Volunteer Leadership Programs